Friday, February 18, 2011

tweal winner is...

Staci, comment #3: "So many great pieces! I love the Recycled Red Cotton 2in1 Drawstring Polka Dot Ruffle Tank. So cute and would show off the artwork on my back beautifully. I also love the Pink and White Polka Dot Cotton Panty/Bra set too. I'm a belly dancer and that top would be cute (and comfy!) to practice in!"

Yay for you Staci, you can shimmy away in a new tweal design!  Please e-mail me at dreenaburton@gmail.com and I'll hook you up.  :)

And, I haven't forgotten my promise to do a green smoothie post - when I return, I'll do just that!
All the evidence points to a low-fat, high-fiber diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans, as being the best for cancer prevention. Not surprisingly, vegetarians, whose diets easily meet these requirements, are at the lowest risk for cancer. Vegetarians have about half the cancer risk of meat-eaters. (Source: PCRM)

No comments: